Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Luggage Joys

Every sweet, kind, generous, Lady needs matching luggage & coordinating accessories. Especially Eileen Hull....a Glamping pro & an amazing designer & crafter. She has been so kind & generous to me. I cannot thank her enough for the amazing box of her crafting & creating prezzies that arrived at my house. I was not able to attend my first CHA experience this year as planned due to many unforseen circumstances. I was living that dream through others by looking at everything being posted on social media. After following all of her posts, photographs & videos on her journey to & home from CHA I was inspired to make a thank you gift for her to match her hounds tooth luggage. ENJOY! Happy crafting & creating everyone! HUGS YOU ARE LOVED!♡

No comments:

Post a Comment